The site’s content such as text, pictures, logos, and any other materials displayed are protected by the copyright law and are property of lisbonphones.com
LisbonPhones allows free access to this site for visualization and non commercial use. Materials displayed on this site cannot be reproduced partially or integrally or modified without the written accord of the company.
Products commercialized through www.LisbonPhones.com are new, in original packing of the manufacturer, except otherwise stated as USED or refurbished. Pictures of the products have informative character. All our products are tested (fitted) on dedicated vehicles.
Products commercialized comply with export laws and can be shipped outside the country.
Products commercialized by LisbonPhones, are interchangeable with original parts in conformity with producers edited list and catalogues. Warranty applies in conformity with the European Laws.
LisbonPhones as Seller is not responsible for the warranty and will cancel the warranty in the below presented situations:
– The product was damaged due to un-proper mounting or because it was mounted with other broken connecting parts. We do not accept claims for products that are fitted and/or altered when fitted by unauthorized service or technician.
– The product was not mounted in a special shop. Fitting process must be completed in a specialized service / tuning shop.
– The product was utilized in other purpose than it was specified in product’s presentation/description.
– The part was damaged by extra overload or incorrect maintenance of the products.
– The product (mobile phone, tablet, accessories) was crashed or suffered damages produced by the external factors, atmospheric, thermal, mechanical or electrical shock.
– The parts are presenting scratches, bumps, bending marks that are not due to producers or shipping incidents.
Warranty complaints must be presented with the following documents:
- Invoice from LisbonPhones
- Proof that the product was installed in an authorized service respectively copy of the Service Report issued by the Service Provider for the fitting process
- Clear pictures of the damages claimed
The buyer is requested to pick up personally from the courier the product that is being delivered.
If the order will be picked up by a different person (not by the buyer), please mention this before delivery with the name of the person.
At the time of the product delivery and before accepting the parcel from the courier, the buyer is requested to open the package and check the product in front of the courier.
If the product was damaged in shipping, the buyer must request the courier a delivery report (good condition protocol) of the damages and to not accept the package; the delivery report must be signed by the courier and the buyer must keep a copy of it. LisbonPhones will not accept subsequent complaints without the official record of the damages.
– MB – Bank Transfer
– MB Way
Shipping and handling
The items are shipped in 24-48 hours after receiving cleared payment.
We ensure fast and reliable countrywide delivery based upon shipment’s destination.
We always use a shipment method that provides tracking information.
The items are delivered by one of our shipping partners: CTT, GLS / Parcel Force, DHL, International Post Services / EMS. Shipping time may vary according to items’ locations as deliveries to certain locations may require additional time in transit.
All products are carefully packed so that they reach our buyers in perfect condition.
Damaged or Lost Packages
If the packages were damaged during transportation, the buyer must provide the delivery report from the courier (the report must be signed both by the courier and the buyer) and clear photos showing the damage. LisbonPhones will commonly agree together with the buyer the most appropriate solution for solving the problem.
The buyer must report the damage in 1 single e-mail including following information:
1. Order number or payment method (if PayPal, transaction ID)
2. Tracking number of the order
3. The delivery report from the courier (the report must be signed both by the courier and the buyer)
4. Clear photos showing the damage (photos of the box and photos of the damaged items)
5. A clear report, in maximum 24h from the moment of delivery, of the status of the damaged items or missing items
If the packages were lost during transport, LisbonPhones will replace the product, submitting afterwards a written complaint to the shipping company for the recovery of the package value.
LisbonPhones will commonly agree together with the buyer the most appropriate solution for solving the problem.
Returns / Cancellations / Refunds
Money back guarantee: for goods returned within 14 working days of payment receipt.
The product must be returned in the same condition as it was received. The buyer must also include:
- All packaging such as boxes, bags, and tags
- Accessories such as cords and remotes
- All items included in a bundle
All returned products must be received in good condition. Goods will not be accepted if they are damaged or scratched.
If the product is returned because the buyer changed his mind or purchased it by mistake, the buyer is responsible for paying the costs of returning the goods.
LisbonPhones aims to process returns within 2 working days of receipt of the return; refund can be issued by the following working day under the normal circumstances.
- If the buyer cancels the order before dispatch, LisbonPhones will fully refund the order.
- If the buyer cancels the order after dispatch, LisbonPhones will refund only the item cost (without the shipping cost). The refund will be made after the package returns to LisbonPhones.
In case the buyer purchases a product that is out of stock, LisbonPhones will refund the order.
Customer Service Contact
If you have any inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us via the contact form or at one of the phone numbers displayed on our website.