There are dozens of reasons behind a delivery delay. However, here are the most common ones you’ll likely encounter while in operation.
- Bad weather.
- Wrong/ Inaccurate Delivery Address.
- No-Go Zones / Remote Locations.
- Law & Order Situation / Road Blocks.
NOTE: As markets are being shut down due to COVID-19 situation in the country, and as we operate from within the market, they might experience delays in meeting the delivery timelines. We apologize for the inconvenience and will ensure you receive your package as soon as possible.
The delivery time depends on the delivery method, that you select on Cart Page.
Normally, it takes 2-3 days business days, after your order is dispatched. It is in business days, thus, it does not take into account weekend days and public holidays.
It includes the time for the seller to fulfill the order, the first attempt to deliver the order to your doorstep.
We have the following payment methods through which you can make a payment:
- PayPal – Accept Debt/Credit Cards
- Bank Transfer
- MB Way
Yes, LisbonPhones only offers 100% new and unused products. The only exception is for refurbished mobile phones, for which we ensure the best quality grade.
Unfortunately, our customer service representatives are unable to place an order.
However, placing an order on LisbonPhones is really simple, and we would love for you to try it out for yourself! Simply create and account, select what you are looking for and pay!
It’s easy! Just follow the below steps:
- To add shipping address to your account:
- After Login, Click on“My Account”in the top right corner of your screen.
(It will open My Account Dashboard)
- Now click on“Addresses” Tab from the Tabs.
- Click on“Add” in Shipping Address section, enter you complete new address & click on“Save Address”.
If you forgot your password and need to know how to do it? So, please follow as per below:
Step:1 – Open Login/Register Page by clicking on “My Account” on top right main menu.
Step:2 – Click on “Forgot Password” on Login Page.
Step:3 – Enter your E-mail address or Username
Step:4 – Press “Reset Password” to get the Verification Code on Email.
Step:5 – Click on “Verify Code”.
Step:6 – Enter “New Password” and then “Retype Password”.
Your password has been reset.
It’s easy! Just follow the steps below:
- Click on the My Account button on top right upper bar
- Click on Register button
- Your account will be automatically created, and you will receive a auto-generated password on the provided e-mail
- You will be redirected to My Account Dashboard
- The Password Change can be done from the Edit Profile tab on the Dashboard by providing the old password.
Still Need Help ?